O, Mean!... WhatCha Say ?@Newageofactivism.com#CuzYouKnowETTusCozas
Gohonzon fo free#YodNOETTuCosas#Ay, But Caramba!
Okay, bye, All My best!
Yummy, Yum, Yums!
Songs of Songs infinite Yum spiritual technology
y nos seguimos amando like for realz
@My Sacred Heart!
Angela Ines Garcia Castrillon
|Forward this email|
This Earth is the honey (effect) of all beings, and all beings are the honey (effect) of this earth. Likewise, the bright, immortal being who is in this earth and the bright, immortal, corporeal being who is in the body are both honey. These four are but this Self. The Knowledge of this Self is the means to Immortality; this underlying unity is Brahman; this Knowledge of Brahman is the means of becoming all.
3This fire is the honey (effect) of all beings, and all beings are the honey (effect) of this fire. Likewise, the bright, immortal being who is in this fire and the bright, immortal being identified with the organ of speech in the body are both honey. These four are but this Self. The Knowledge of this Self is the means to Immortality; this underlying unity is Brahman; this Knowledge of Brahman is the means of becoming all.
4This air is the honey (effect) of all beings, and all beings are the honey (effect) of this air.
Likewise, the bright, immortal being who is in this air and the bright, immortal being identified with the vital breath in the body are both honey. These four are but this Self. The Knowledge of this Self is the means to Immortality; this underlying unity is Brahman; this Knowledge of Brahman is the means of becoming all.
6These quarters are the honey (effect) of all beings, and all beings are the honey (effect) of these quarters. Likewise, the bright, immortal being who is in these quarters and the bright, immortal being identified with the ear in the body and with the time of hearing are both honey. These four are but this Self. The Knowledge of this Self is the means to Immortality; this underlying unity is Brahman; this Knowledge of Brahman is the means of becoming all.
7This moon is the honey (effect) of all beings, and all beings are the honey (effect) of this
moon. Likewise, the bright, immortal being who is in this moon and the bright, immortal being identified with the mind in the body are both honey. These four are but this Self. The Knowledge of this Self is the means to Immortality; this underlying unity is Brahman; this Knowledge of Brahman is the means of becoming all.
8This lightning is the honey (effect) of all beings, and all beings are the honey (effect) of this lightning. Likewise, the bright, immortal being who is in this lightning and the bright, immortal being identified with the light in the body are both honey. These four are but this Self. The Knowledge of this Self is the means to Immortality; this underlying Unity is Brahman; this Knowledge of Brahman is the means of becoming all.
9This thunder—cloud is the honey (effect) of all beings, and all beings are the honey (effect) of this thunder—cloud. Likewise, the bright, immortal being who is in this thunder—cloud and the bright, immortal being identified with sound and with the voice in the body are both honey. These four are but this Self. The Knowledge of this Self is the means to Immortality; this underlying unity is Brahman; this Knowledge of Brahman is the means of becoming all.
This akasa is the honey (effect) of all beings, and all beings are the honey (effect) of this akasa. Likewise, the bright, immortal being who is in this akasa and the bright, immortal being identified
with the akasa in the heart in the body are both honey. These four are but this Self. The Knowledge of this Self is the means to Immortality; this underlying unity is Brahman; this Knowledge of Brahman is the means of becoming all.
11This dharma (righteousness) is the honey (effect) of all beings and all beings are the honey (effect) of this dharma. Likewise, the bright, immortal being who is in this dharma and the bright, immortal being identified with the dharma in the body are both honey. These four are but this self. This knowledge of this self is the means to Immortality; this underlying unity is Brahman; this knowledge of Brahman is the means of becoming all.
13This mankind is the honey (effect) of all beings, and all beings are the honey (effect) of this mankind. Likewise, the bright, immortal being who is in mankind and the bright, immortal being identified with mankind in the body are both honey. These four are but this Self. The Knowledge of this Self is the means to Immortality; this underlying unity is Brahman; this Knowledge of Brahman is the means of becoming all.
14This cosmic body (atman) is the honey (effect) of all beings, and all beings are the honey (effect) of this cosmic body. Likewise, the bright, immortal being who is in the cosmic body and the bright, immortal being identified with the individual self are both honey. These four are but this Self. The Knowledge of this Self is the means to Immortality; this underlying unity is Brahman; this Knowledge of Brahman is the means of becoming all.
(+) In Guru Deva's Sweet Love (+)
Make me good, Harmless, Truthful and Loving
- 2. BHUR (भूर्)
- Firstly, the word Bhur implies existence. God is self-existent and independent of all. He is eternal and unchanging. Without beginning and without end, God exists as a continuous, permanent, constant entity. Secondly, the word Bhur can also mean the Earth, on which we are born and sustained. God is the provider of all, and it is through His divine will that we our blessed with all that we require to maintain us through our lives. Finally, Bhur signifies Prana, or life (literally, breath). God is That which gives life to all. Whilst He is independent of all, all are dependent on Him. It is God who has given us life, God who maintains us throughout our lives, and God alone who has the ability to take away our life, when He so chooses. The only permanent entity, all others are subject to His own will
- 3. BHUVAH (भुव:)
- Bhuvah describes the absolute Consciousness of God. God is self-Conscious as well as being Conscious of all else, and thus is able to control and govern the Universe. Also, the word Bhuvah relates to God's relationship with the celestial world. It denotes God's greatness - greater than the sky and space, He is boundless and unlimited. Finally, Bhuvah is also indicative of God's role as the remover of all pain and sufferings (Apaana). We see pain and sorrow all around us. However, through supplication to God, we can be freed from that pain and hardship. God Himself is devoid of any pain. Though He is Conscious of all, and is thus aware of pain, it does not affect Him. It is our own ignorance that makes us susceptible to the effects of Maya, or illusion, which causes us to feel pain. Through true devotion to God, we can be freed from the clutches of Maya, and thus be rid of pain and sorrow.
- 4. SWAH (स्व:)
- Swah indicates the all-pervading nature of God. He is omnipresent and pervades the entire multi-formed Universe. Without Form Himself, He is able to manifest Himself through the medium of the physical world, and is thus present in each and every physical entity. In this way, God is able to interact with the Universe created by Him, and thus sustain and control it, ensuring its smooth and proper running and function.Also, Swah symbolizes God's bliss. All but God experience pain, suffering and sorrow. Devoid of all such things, God alone is able to experience supreme bliss. Happiness as experienced by humans is temporary, a transient state of mental satisfaction, which soon dissolves back into the mire of worldly troubles. Perfect, and without any form of deficiency, God alone experiences true bliss, permanent and unaffected by worldly pains and woes. One who realizes God is able to join in this bliss, and thus God is able to impart true happiness to those who establish oneness with that Supreme Divinity.
1. Brahadharanyaka Upanishad
3. Isa Vasya Upanishad.
4. Mandukya Upanishad
5. Thaitriya Upanishad
8. Mundaka Upanishad
9. Chandogya Upanishad
The Isha Upanishadh and the Isha Vasya Upanisadh are the same.
Some of the Litteral meanings of the names of Upanishads are given here.
Isha Vasya - The Ruler of the Self.
Keno - Asking Who and What questions about the world
Katho - After Death - Story of Nachiketha.
Prashno - Questions of Life
Mundaka - Modes of Knowledge
Mandukya - Consciousness
Taitriya - Everything in Life to bring Happiness or Sadness.
Aitreya - About Man Himself/Herself.
Chandogya - Sacrifice and Self
Brihadaranyaka - Teachings on Individuals from the great forest.
Green Tara mantra
Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā / Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha
The Bodhisattva-Goddess Tārā (or Tara)
A female bodhisattva
The green goddess
THE LOTUS OF THE TRUE LAW.
ALL THE BUDDHAS AND BODHISATTVAS.
With them were also the sixteen virtuous men to begin with Bhadrapâla, to wit, Bhadrapâla, Ratnikara, Susârthavâha, Naradatta, Guhagupta, Varunadatta, Indradatta, Uttaramati, Viseshamati, Vardhamânamati, Amoghadarsin, Susamsthita, Suvikrântavikrâmin, Anupamamati, Sûryagarbha, and Dharanidhara; besides eighty thousand Bodhisattvas, among whom the fore-mentioned were the chiefs; further Sakra, the ruler of the celestials, with twenty thousand gods, his followers, such as the god Kandra (the Moon), the god Sûrya (the Sun), the god Samantagandha (the Wind), the god Ratnaprabha, the god Avabhâsaprabha, and others; further, the four great rulers of the cardinal points with thirty thousand gods in their train, viz. the great ruler Virûdhaka, the great ruler Virûpâksha, the great ruler Dhritarâshtra, and the great ruler Vaisravana; the god Îsvara and the god Mahesvara, each followed by thirty thousand gods; further, Brahma Sahdmpati and his twelve thousand followers, the BrahmakAyika gods, amongst whom Brahma Sikhin and Brahma Gyotishprabha, with the other twelve thousand Brahmakdyika gods; together with the eight Nâga kings and many hundred thousand myriads of kotis of Nigas in their train, viz. the Nâga king Nanda, the Nâga king Upananda, Sâgara, Vâsuki, Takshaka, Manasvin, Anavatapta, and Utpalaka; further, the four Kinnara kings with many hundred thousand myriads of kotis of followers, viz. the Kinnara king Druma, the Kinnara king Mahâdharma, the Kinnara king Sudharma, and the Kinnara king Dharmadhara; besides, the four divine beings (called) Gandharvakâyikas with many hundred thousand Gandharvas in their suite, viz. the Gandharva Manogña, the Gandharva Manogñasvara, the Gandharva Madhura, and the Gandharva Madhurasvara; further, the four chiefs of the demons followed by many hundred thousand myriads of kotis of demons, viz. the chief of the demons Bali, Kharaskandha, Vemakitri, and Râhu; along with the four Garuda chiefs followed by many hundred thousand myriads of kotis of Garudas, viz. the Garuda chiefs Mahâtegas, Mahâkâya, Mahâpûrna, and Mahârddhiprâpta, and with Agâtasatru, king of Magadha, the son of Vaidehi.
Now at that time it was that the Lord surrounded, attended, honoured, revered, venerated, worshipped by the four classes of hearers, after expounding the Dharmaparyâya called 'the Great Exposition,' a text of great development, serving to instruct Bodhisattvas and proper to all Buddhas, sat cross-legged on the seat of the law and entered upon the meditation termed 'the station of the exposition of Infinity;' his body was motionless and his mind had reached perfect tranquillity. And as soon as the Lord had entered upon his meditation, there fell a great rain of divine flowers, Mandâravasâ and great Mandâravas, Mañgûshakas and great Mañgûshakas, covering the Lord and the four classes of hearers, while the whole Buddha field shook in six ways: it moved, removed, trembled, trembled from one end to the other, tossed, tossed along.
Then did those who were assembled and sitting together in that congregation, monks, nuns, male and female lay devotees, gods, Nagas, goblins, Gandharvas, demons, Garudas, Kinnaras, great serpents, men, and beings not human, as well as governors of a region, rulers of armies and rulers of four continents, all of them with their followers, gaze on the Lord in astonishment, in amazement, in ecstasy.
And at that moment there issued a ray from within the circle of hair between the eyebrows of the Lord. It extended over eighteen hundred thousand Buddha-fields in the eastern quarter, so that all those Buddha-fields appeared wholly illuminated by its radiance, down to the great hell Avîki and up to the limit of existence. And the beings in any of the six states of existence became visible, all without exception. Likewise the Lords Buddhas staying, living, and existing in those Buddha-fields became all visible, and the law preached by them could be entirely heard by all beings. And the monks, nuns, lay devotees male and female, Yogins and students of Yoga, those who had obtained the fruition (of the Paths of sanctification) and those who had not, they, too, became visible. And the Bodhisattvas Mahâsattvas in those Buddha-fields who plied the Bodhisattva-course with ability, due to their earnest belief in numerous and various lessons and the fundamental ideas, they, too, became all visible. Likewise the Lords Buddhas in those Buddha-fields who had reached final Nirvâna became visible, all of them. And the Stûpas made of jewels and containing the relics of the extinct Buddhas became all visible in those Buddha-fields.
Then rose in the mind of the Bodhisattva Mahâsattva Maitreya this thought: O how great a wonder does the Tathâgata display! What may be the cause, what the reason of the Lord producing so great a wonder as this? And such astonishing, prodigious, inconceivable, powerful miracles now appear, although the Lord is absorbed in meditation! Why, let me inquire about this matter; who would be able here to explain it to me? He then thought: Here is Mañgusrî, the prince royal, who has plied his office under former Ginas and planted the roots of goodness, while worshipping many Buddhas. This Mañgusrî, the prince royal, must have witnessed before such signs of the former Tathâgatas, those Arhats, those perfectly enlightened Buddhas; of yore he must have enjoyed the grand conversations on the law. Therefore will I inquire about this matter with Mañgusrî, the prince royal.
And the four classes of the audience, monks, nuns, male and female lay devotees, numerous gods, Nâgas, goblins, Gandharvas, demons, Garudas, Kinnaras, great serpents, men, and beings not human, on seeing the magnificence of this great miracle of the Lord, were struck with astonishment, amazement and curiosity, and thought: Let us inquire why this magnificent miracle has been produced by the great power of the Lord.
At the same moment, at that very instant, the Bodhisattva Mahâsattva Maitreya knew in his mind the thoughts arising in the minds of the four classes of hearers and he spoke to Mañgusrî, the prince royal: What, O Mañgusrî, is the cause, what is the reason of this wonderful, prodigious, miraculous shine having been produced by the Lord? Look, how these eighteen thousand Buddha-fields appear variegated, extremely beautiful, directed by Tathâgatas and superintended by Tathâgatas.
Then it was that Maitreya, the Bodhisattva Mahâsattva, addressed Mañgusrî, the prince royal, in the following stanzas:
1. Why, Mañgusrî, does this ray darted by the guide of men shine forth from between his brows? this single ray issuing from the circle of hair? and why this abundant rain of Mandâravas?
2. The gods, overjoyed, let drop Mañgûshakas and sandal powder, divine, fragrant, and delicious.
3. This earth is, on every side, replete with splendour, and all the four classes of the assembly are filled with delight, while the whole field shakes in six different ways, frightfully.
4. And that ray in the eastern quarter illuminates the whole of eighteen thousand Buddha-fields, simultaneously, so that those fields appear as gold-coloured.
5. (The universe) as far as the (hell) Aviki (and) the extreme limit of existence, with all beings of those fields living in any of the six states of existence, those who are leaving one state to be born in another;
6. Their various and different actions in those states have become visible; whether they are in a happy, unhappy, low, eminent, or intermediate position, all that I see from this place.
7. I see also the Buddhas, those lions of kings, revealing and showing the essence of the law, comforting many kotis of creatures and emitting sweet-sounding voices.
8. They let go forth, each in his own field, a deep, sublime, wonderful voice, while proclaiming the Buddha-laws by means of myriads of kotis of illustrations and proofs.
9. And to the ignorant creatures who are oppressed with toils and distressed in mind by birth and old age, they announce the bliss of Rest, saying: This is the end of trouble, O monks.
10. And to those who are possessed of strength and vigour and who have acquired merit by virtue or earnest belief in the Buddhas, they show the vehicle of the Pratyekabuddhas, by observing this rule of the law.
11. And the other sons of the Sugata who, strivinor after superior knowledge, have constantly accomplished their various tasks, them also they admonish to enlightenment.
12. From this place, O Mañgughosha, I see and hear such things and thousands of kotis of other particulars besides; I will only describe some of them.
13. 1 see in many fields Bodhisattvas by many thousands of kotis, like sands of the Ganges, who are producing enlightenment according to the different degree of their power.
14. There are some who charitably bestow wealth, gold, silver, gold money, pearls, jewels, conch shells, stones', coral, male and female slaves, horses, and sheep;
15. As well as litters adorned with jewels. They are spending gifts with glad hearts, developing themselves for superior enlightenment, in the hope of gaining the vehicle.
16. (Thus they think): 'The best and most excellent vehicle in the whole of the threefold world is the Buddha-vehicle magnified by the Sugatas. May I, forsooth, soon gain it after my spending such gifts.'
17. Some give carriages yoked with four horses and furnished with benches, flowers, banners, and flags; others give objects made of precious substances.
18. Some, again, give their children and wives; others their own flesh; (or) offer, when bidden, their hands and feet, striving to gain supreme enlightenment.
19. Some give their heads, others their eyes, others their dear own body, and after cheerfully bestowing their gifts they aspire to the knowledge of the Tathâgatas.
20. Here and there, O Mañgusrî, I behold beings who have abandoned their flourishing kingdoms, harems, and continents, left all their counsellors and kinsmen,
21. And betaken themselves to the guides of the world to ask for the most excellent law, for the sake of bliss; they put on reddish-yellow robes, and shave hair and beard.
22. 1 see also many Bodhisattvas like monks, living in the forest, and others inhabiting the empty wilderness, engaged in reciting and reading.
23. And some Bodhisattvas I see, who, full of wisdom (or constancy), betake themselves to mountain caves, where by cultivating and meditating the Buddha-knowledge they arrive at its perception.
24. Others who have renounced all sensual desires, by purifying their own self, have cleared their sphere and obtained the five transcendent faculties, live in the wilderness, as (true) sons of the Sugata.
25. Some are standing firm, the feet put together and the hands joined in token of respect towards the leaders, and are praising joyfully the king of the leading Ginas in thousands of stanzas.
26. Some thoughtful, meek, and tranquil, who have mastered the niceties of the course of duty, question the highest of men about the law, and retain in their memory what they have learnt.
27. And I see here and there some sons of the principal Gina who, after completely developing their own self, are preaching the law to many kotis of living beings with many myriads of illustrations and reasons.
28. joyfully they proclaim the law, rousing many Bodhisattvas; after conquering the Evil One with his hosts and vehicles, they strike the drum of the law.
29. 1 see some sons of the Sugata, humble, calm, and quiet in conduct, living under the command of the Sugatas, and honoured by men, gods, goblins, and Titans.
30. Others, again, who have retired to woody thickets, are saving the creatures in the hells by emitting radiance from their body, and rouse them to enlightenment.
31. There are some sons of the Gina who dwell in the forest, abiding in vigour, completely renouncing sloth, and actively engaged in walking; it is by energy that they are striving for supreme enlightenment.
32. Others complete their course by keeping a constant purity and an unbroken morality like precious stones and jewels; by morality do these strive for supreme enlightenment.
33. Some sons of the Gina, whose strength consists in forbearance, patiently endure abuse, censure, and threats from proud monks. They try to attain enlightenment by dint of forbearance.
34. Further, I see Bodhisattvas, who have forsaken all wanton pleasures, shun unwise companions and delight in having intercourse with genteel men (âryas);
35. Who, with avoidance of any distraction of thoughts and with attentive mind, during thousands of kotis of years have meditated in the caves of the wilderness; these strive for enlightenment by dint of meditation.
36. Some, again, offer in presence of the Ginas and the assemblage of disciples gifts (consisting) in food hard and soft, meat and drink, medicaments for the sick, in plenty and abundance.
37. Others offer in presence of the Ginas and the assemblage of disciples hundreds of kotis of clothes, worth thousands of kotis, and garments of priceless value.
38. They bestow in presence of the Sugatas hundreds of kotis of monasteries which they have caused to be built of precious substances and sandal-wood, and which are furnished with numerous lodgings (or couches).
39. Some present the leaders of men and their disciples with neat and lovely gardens abounding with fruits and beautiful flowers, to serve as places of daily recreation,
40. When they have, with joyful feelings, made such various and splendid donations, they rouse their energy in order to obtain enlightenment; these are those who try to reach supreme enlightenment by means of charitableness.
41. Others set forth the law of quietness, by many myriads of illustrations and proofs; they preach it to thousands of kotis of living beings; these are tending to supreme enlightenment by science.
42. (There are) sons of the Sugata who try to reach enlightenment by wisdom; they understand the law of indifference and avoid acting at the antinomy (of things), unattached like birds in the sky.
43. Further, I see, O Mañgughosha, many Bodhisattvas who have displayed steadiness under the rule of the departed Sugatas, and now are worshipping the relics of the Ginas.
44. 1 see thousands of kotis of Stûpas, numerous as the sand of the Ganges, which have been raised by these sons of the Gina and now adorn kotis of grounds.
45. Those magnificent Stûpas, made of seven precious substances, with their thousands of kotis of umbrellas and banners, measure in height no less than 5000 yoganas and 2000 in circumference.
46. They are always decorated with flags; a multitude of bells is constantly heard sounding; men, gods, goblins, and Titans pay their worship with flowers, perfumes, and music.
47. Such honour do the sons of the Sugata render to the relics of the Ginas, so that all directions of space are brightened as by the celestial coral trees in full blossom.
48. From this spot I behold all this; those numerous kotis of creatures; both this world and heaven covered with flowers, owing to the single ray shot forth by the Gina.
49. O how powerful is the Leader of men! how extensive and bright is his knowledge! that a single beam darted by him over the world renders visible so many thousands of fields!
50. We are astonished at seeing this sign and this wonder, so great, so incomprehensible. Explain me the matter, O Mañgusvara! the sons of Buddha are anxious to know it.
51. The four classes of the congregation in joyful expectation gaze on thee, O hero, and on me; gladden (their hearts); remove their doubts; grant a revelation, O son of Sugata!
52. Why is it that the Sugata has now emitted such a light? O how great is the power of the Leader of men! O how extensive and holy is his knowledge!
53. That one ray extending from him all over the world makes visible many thousands of fields. It must be for some purpose that this great ray has been emitted.
54. Is the Lord of men to show the primordial laws which he, the Highest of men, discovered on the terrace of enlightenment? Or is he to prophesy the Bodhisattvas their future destiny?
55. There must be a weighty reason why so many thousands of fields have been rendered visible, variegated, splendid, and shining with gems, while Buddhas of infinite sight are appearing.
56. Maitreya asks the son of Gina; men, gods, goblins, and Titans, the four classes of the congregation, are eagerly awaiting what answer Mañgusvara shall give in explanation.
Whereupon Mañgusrî, the prince royal, addressed Maitreya, the Bodhisattva Mahâsattva, and the whole assembly of Bodhisattvas (in these words): It is the intention of the Tathâgata, young men of good family, to begin a grand discourse for the teaching of the law, to pour the great rain of the law, to make resound the great drum of the law, to raise the great banner of the law, to kindle the great torch of the law, to blow the great conch trumpet of the law, and to strike the great tymbal of the law. Again, it is the intention of the Tathâgata, young men of good family, to make a grand exposition of the law this very day. Thus it appears to me, young men of good family, as I have witnessed a similar sign of the former Tathâgatas, the Arhats, the perfectly enlightened. Those former Tathâgatas, &c., they, too, emitted a lustrous ray, and I am convinced that the Tathâgata is about to deliver a grand discourse for the teaching of the law and make his grand speech on the law everywhere heard, he having shown such a foretoken. And because the Tathâgata, &c., wishes that this Dharmaparyâya meeting opposition in all the world be heard everywhere, therefore does he display so great a miracle and this fore-token consisting in the lustre occasioned by the emission of a ray.
I remember, young men of good family, that in the days of yore, many immeasurable, inconceivable, immense, infinite, countless Æons, more than countless Æons ago, nay, long and very long before, there was born a Tathâgata called Kandrasûryapradîpa, an Arhat, &c., endowed with science and conduct, a Sugata, knower of the world, an incomparable tamer of men, a teacher (and ruler) of gods and men, a Buddha and Lord. He showed the law; he revealed the duteous course which is holy at its commencement, holy in its middle, holy at the end, good in substance and form, complete and perfect, correct and pure. That is to say, to the disciples he preached the law containing the four Noble Truths, and starting from the chain of causes and effects, tending to overcome birth, decrepitude, sickness, death, sorrow, lamentation, woe, grief, despondency, and finally leading to Nirvâna; and to the Bodhisattvas he preached the law connected with the six Perfections, and terminating in the knowledge of the Omniscient, after the attainment of supreme, perfect enlightenment.
[Now, young men of good family, long before the time of that Tathâgata Kandrasûryapradîpa, the Arhat, &c., there had appeared a Tathâgata, &c., likewise called Kandrasûryapradîpa, after whom, O Agita, there were twenty thousand Tathâgatas, &c., all of them bearing the name of Kandrasûryapradipa, of the same lineage and family name, to wit, of Bharadvâga. All those twenty thousand Tathâgatas, O Agita, from the first to the last, showed the law, revealed the course which is holy at its commencement, holy in its middle, holy at the end, &c. &c.]
The aforesaid Lord Kandrasûryapradîpa, the Tathâgata, &c., when a young prince and not yet having left home (to embrace the ascetic life), had eight sons, viz. the young princes Sumati, Anantamati, Ratnamati, Viseshamati, Vimatisamudghâtin, Ghoshamati, and Dharmamati. These eight young princes, Agita, sons to the Lord Kandrasûryapradîpa, the Tathâgata, had an immense fortune. Each of them was in possession of four great continents, where they exercised the kingly sway. When they saw that the Lord had left his home to become an ascetic, and heard that he had attained supreme, perfect enlightenment, they forsook all of them the pleasures of royalty and followed the example of the Lord by resigning the world; all of them strove to reach superior enlightenment and became preachers of the law. While constantly leading a holy life, those young princes planted roots of goodness under many thousands of Buddhas.
It was at that time, Agita, that the Lord Kandrasûryapradîpa, the Tathâgata, &c., after expounding the Dharmaparyâya called 'the Great Exposition,' a text of great extension, serving to instruct Bodhisattvas and proper to all Buddhas, at the same moment and instant, at the same gathering of the classes of hearers, sat cross-legged on the same seat of the law, and entered upon the meditation termed 'the Station of the exposition of Infinity;' his body was motionless, and his mind had reached perfect tranquillity. And as soon as the Lord had entered upon meditation, there fell a great rain of divine flowers, Mandâravas and great Mandâravas, Mañgûshakas and great Mañgûshakas, covering the Lord and the four classes of hearers, while the whole Buddha-field shook in six ways; it moved, removed, trembled, trembled from one end to the other, tossed, tossed along.
Then did those who were assembled and sitting together at that congregation, monks, nuns, male and fe-male lay devotees, gods, Nâgas, goblins, Gandharvas, demons, Garudas, Kinnaras, gee at serpents, men and beings not human, as well as governors of a region, rulers of armies and rulers of four continents, all of them with their followers gaze on the Lord in astonishment, in amazcment, in ecstasy.
And at that moment there issued a ray from within the circle of hair between the eyebrows of the Lord. It extended over eighteen hundred thousand Buddha-fields in the eastern quarter, so that all those Buddha-fields appeared wholly illuminated by its radiance, just like the Buddha-fields do now, O Agita.
[At that juncture, Agita, there were twenty kotis of Bodhisattvas following the Lord. All hearers of the law in that assembly, on seeing how the world was illuminated by the lustre of that ray, felt astonishment, amazement, ecstasy, and curiosity.]
Now it happened, Agita, that under the rule of the aforesaid Lord there was a Bodhisattva called Varaprabha, who had eight hundred pupils. It was to this Bodhisattva Varaprabha that the Lord, on rising from his meditation, revealed the Dharmaparyâya called 'the Lotus of the True Law.' He spoke during fully sixty intermediate kalpas, always sitting on the same seat, with immovable body and tranquil mind. And the whole assembly continued sitting on the same seats, listening to the preaching of the Lord for sixty intermediate kalpas, there being not a single creature in that assembly who felt fatigue of body or mind.
As the Lord Kandrasûryapradîpa, the Tathâgata, &c., during sixty intermediate kalpas had been expounding the Dharmaparyâya called 'the Lotus of the True Law,' a text of great development, serving to instruct Bodhisattvas and proper to all Buddhas, he instantly announced his complete Nirvâna to the world, including the gods, Mâras and Brahmas, to all creatures, including ascetics, Brahmans, gods, men and demons, saying: To-day, O monks, this very night, in the middle watch, will the Tathâgata, by entering the element of absolute Nirvâna, become wholly extinct.
Thereupon, Agita, the Lord Kandrasûryapradîpa, the Tathigata, &c., predestinated the Bodhisattva called Srîgarbha to supreme, perfect enlightenment, and then spoke thus to the whole assembly: O monks, this Bodhisattva Srîgarbha here shall immediately after me attain supreme, perfect enlightenment, and become Vimalanetra, the Tathâgata, &c.
Thereafter, Agita, that very night, at that very watch, the Lord Kandrasûryapradîpa, the Tathalgata, &c., became extinct by entering the element of absolute Nirvâna. And the aforementioned Dharmaparyâya, termed 'the Lotus of the True Law,' was kept in memory by the Bodhisattva Mahâsattva Varaprabha; during eighty intermediate kalpas did the Bodhisattva Varaprabha keep and reveal the commandment of the Lord who had entered Nirvâna. Now it so happened, Agita, that the eight sons of the Lord Kandrasûryapradipa, Mati and the rest, were pupils to that very Bodhisattva Varaprabha. They were by him made ripe for supreme, perfect enlightenment, and in after times they saw and worshipped many hundred thousand myriads of kotis of Buddhas, all of whom had attained supreme, perfect enlightenment, the last of them being Dîpankara, the Tathalgata, &c.
Amongst those eight pupils there was one Bodhisattva who attached an extreme value to gain, honour and praise, and was fond of glory, but all the words and letters one taught him faded (from his memory), did not stick. So he got the appellation of Yasaskâma. He had propitiated many hundred thousand myriads of kotis of Buddhas by that root of goodness, and afterwards esteemed, honoured, respected, revered, venerated, worshipped them. Perhaps, Agita, thou feelest some doubt, perplexity or misgiving that in those days, at that time, there was another Bodhisvattva Mahâsattva Varaprabha, preacher of the law. But do not think so. Why? because it is myself who in those days, at that time, was the Bodhisattva Mahâsattva Varaprabha, preacher of the law; and that Bodhisattva named Yasaskâma, the lazy one, it is thyself, Agita, who in those days, at that time, wert the Bodhisattva named Yasaskâma, the lazy one.
And so, Agita, having once seen a similar foretoken of the Lord, I infer from a similar ray being emitted just now, that the Lord is about to expound the Dharmaparyâya called 'the Lotus of the True Law.'
And on that occasion, in order to treat the subject more copiously, Mañgusrî, the prince royal, uttered the following stanzas:
57. I remember a past period, inconceivable, illimited kalpas ago, when the highest of beings, the Gina of the name of Kandrasûryapradîpa, was in existence.
58. He preached the true law, he, the leader of creatures; he educated an infinite number of kotis of beings, and roused inconceivably many Bodhisattvas to acquiring supreme Buddha-knowledge.
59. And the eight sons born to him, the leader, when he was prince royal, no sooner saw that the great sage had embraced ascetic life, than they resigned worldly pleasures and became monks.
60. And the Lord of the world proclaimed the law, and revealed to thousands of kotis of living beings the Sûtra, the development, which by name is called 'the excellent Exposition of Infinity.'
61. Immediately after delivering his speech, the leader crossed his legs and entered upon the meditation of 'the excellent Exposition of the Infinite.' There on his seat of the law the eminent seer continued absorbed in meditation.
62. And there fell a celestial rain of Mandâravas, while the drums (of heaven) resounded without being struck; the gods and elves in the sky paid honour to the highest of men.
63. And simultaneously all the fields (of Buddha) began trembling. A wonder it was, a great prodigy. Then the chief emitted from between his brows one extremely beautiful ray,
64. Which moving to the eastern quarter glittered, illuminating the world all over the extent of eighteen thousand fields. It manifested the vanishing and appearing of beings.
65. Some of the fields then seemed jewelled, others showed the hue of lapis lazuli, all splendid, extremely beautiful, owing to the radiance of the ray from the leader.
66. Gods and men, as well as Nâgas, goblins, Gandharvas, nymphs, Kinnaras, and those occupied with serving the Sugata became visible in the spheres and paid their devotion.
67. The Buddhas also, those self-born beings, appeared of their own accord, resembling golden columns; like unto a golden disk (within lapis lazuli), they revealed the law in the midst of the assembly.
68. The disciples, indeed, are not to be counted: the disciples of Sugata are numberless. Yet the lustre of the ray renders them all visible in every field.
69. Energetic, without breach or flaw in their course, similar to gems and jewels, the sons of the leaders of men are visible in the mountain caves where tbeyare dwelling.
70. Numerous Bodhisattvas, like the sand of the Ganges, who are spending all their wealth in giving alms, who have the strength of patience, are devoted to contemplation and wise, become all of them visible by that ray.
71. Immovable, unshaken, firm in patience, devoted to contemplation, and absorbed in meditation are seen the true sons of the Sugatas while they are striving for supreme enlightenment by dint of meditation.
72. They preach the law in many spheres, and point to the true, quiet, spotless state they know. Such is the effect produced by the power of the Sugata.
73. And all the four classes of hearers on seeing the power of the mighty Kandrârkadipa were filled with joy and asked one another: How is this?
74. And soon afterwards, as the Leader of the world, worshipped by men, gods, and goblins, rose from his meditation, he addressed his son Varaprabha, the wise Bodhisattva and preacher of the law:
75. 'Thou art wise, the eye and refuge of the world; thou art the trustworthy keeper of my law, and canst bear witness as to the treasure of laws which I am to lay bare to the weal of living beings.'
76. Then, after rousing and stimulating, praising and lauding many Bodhisattvas, did the Gina proclaim the supreme laws during fully sixty intermediate kalpas.
77. And whatever excellent supreme law was proclaimed by the Lord of the world while continuing sitting on the very same seat, was kept in memory by Varaprabha, the son of Gina, the preacher of the law.
78. And after the Gina and Leader had manifested the supreme law and stimulated the numerous crowd, he spoke, that day, towards the world including the gods (as follows):
79. 'I have manifested the rule of the law; I have shown the nature of the law; now, O monks, it is the time of my Nirvâna; this very night, in the middle watch.
80. 'Be zealous and strong in persuasion; apply yourselves to my lessons; (for) the Ginas, the great seers, are but rarely met with in the lapse of myriads of kotis of Æons.'
81. The many sons of Buddha were struck with grief and filled with extreme sorrow when they heard the voice of the highest of men announcing that his Nirvâna was near at hand.
82. To comfort so inconceivably many kotis of living beings the king of kings said: 'Be not afraid, O monks; after my Nirvâna there shall be another Buddha.
83. 'The wise Bodhisattva Srîgarbha, after finishing his course in faultless knowledge, shall reach highest, supreme enlightenment, and become a Gina under the name of Vimalâgranetra.'
84. That very night, in the middle watch, he met complete extinction, like a lamp when the cause (of its burning) is exhausted. His relics were distributed, and of his Stûpas there was an infinite number of myriads of kotis.
85. The monks and nuns at the time being, who strove after supreme, highest enlightenment, numerous as sand of the Ganges, applied themselves to the commandment of the Sugata.
86. And the monk who then was the preacher of the law and the keeper of the law, Varaprabha, expounded for fully eighty intermediate kalpas the highest laws according to the commandment (of the Sugata).
87. He had eight hundred pupils, who all of them were by him brought to full development. They saw many kotis of Buddhas, great sages, whom they worshipped.
88. By following the regular course they became Buddhas in several spheres, and as they followed one another in immediate succession they successively foretold each other's future destiny to Buddhaship.
89. The last of these Buddhas following one another was Dîpankara. He, the supreme god of gods, honoured by crowds of sages, educated thousands of kotis of living beings.
90. Among the pupils of Varaprabha, the son of Gina, at the time of his teaching the law, was one slothful, covetous, greedy of gain and cleverness.
91. He was also excessively desirous of glory, but very fickle, so that the lessons dictated to him and his own reading faded from his memory as soon as learnt.
92. His name was Yasaskâma, by which he was known everywhere. By the accumulated merit of that good action, spotted as it was,
93. He propitiated thousands of kotis of Buddhas, whom he rendered ample honour. He went through the regular course of duties and saw the present Buddha Sâkyasimha.
94. He shall be the last to reach superior enlightenment and become a Lord known by the family name of Maitreya, who shall educate thousands of kotis of creatures.
95. He who then, under the rule of the extinct Sugata, was so slothful, was thyself, and it was I who then was the preacher of the law.
96. As on seeing a foretoken of this kind I recognise a sign such as I have seen manifested of yore, therefore and on that account I know,
97. That decidedly the chief of Ginas, the supreme king of the Sâkyas, the All-seeing, who knows the highest truth, is about to pronounce the excellent Satra which I have heard before.
98. That very sign displayed at present is a proof of the skilfulness of the leaders; the Lion of the Sâkyas is to make an exhortation, to declare the fixed nature of the law.
99. Be well prepared and well minded; join your hands: he who is affectionate and merciful to the world is going to speak, is going to pour the endless rain of the law and refresh those that are waiting for enlightenment.
100. And if some should feel doubt, uncertainty, or misgiving in any respect, then the Wise One shall remove it for his children, the Bodhisattvas here striving after enlightenment.
you away from the worries of grosser level."
this conditioning from the past, this ego, these emotions, but that you are the Pure Spirit."
I am absolutely happy! I am pure divine love!
I am truth!
I am freedom!
I am healthy!
I am perfect and flawless!
I am effortless bliss!
I am beautiful!
I am strong!
I am infinite!
I am complete!
I love myself very much!
I love Life!
I love you!
"I am Manifest Divinity, Unmanifest Divinity, and Transcendent Divinity. I am Brahma,Vishnu and Shiva, as well as Saraswati, Lakshmi and Parvati. I am the Sun and I am the Stars, and I am also the Moon. I am all animals and birds, and I am the outcaste as well, and the thief. I am the low person of dreadful deeds, and the great person of excellent deeds. I am Female, I am Male in the form of Shiva"
Newageofactivism.com: uuuh, aaaah, oooooh you can gibe me so mas pecha ooh body put your ong all over ma ong ans you know hows uuuuh @Glossary of terms by Dan Winter
Compiled by Dan Winter www.soulinvitation.com
Shareable - able by nature to be distributable.., in the psychological sense - an emotion which could be shared 'non-destructively' as in perhaps a very universal perspective, and in the related physical sense a wave form which by it's nature could be passed without resistance among all the rest of the waves of the universe... in essence: pure symmetry. Note this requirement to reach essence and shareability seems to imply necessarily: perfect compressibility!
Anu - ultimate subatomic particle, depicted originally clairvoyantly in theosophy, (a 5 spin inside, 7 spin outside perfect little heart shaped 'slip knot") latter seemingly justified to current subatomic physics in Phillips work: www.SMPhillips.8m.com , morphically resonant (identical?) to human heart, and heart of the sun PURE SHAPE.
Slipknot - knot theory becomes consciousness theory as recursion learns to hold a wave shape.. "Kauffman" work Univ Chicago,etc. Essentially if you can see the wave shape as a boy scout variety sustainable slip knot, chances are you have the chutzpah to do it with the ethers in your heart to so create matter out of light: "slip (k)not cosmic donut maker". (Most people know what a slip knot is, however knot theory becomes profound pure wave principle of creation when we understand that this is how waves get enough of themselves going into rotation to store inertia - the ONLY way to CREATE mass... or ANYthing!).
Morphic- Resonance- Resonance or information inertia transfer among wave systems which is enabled principly or purely by SIMILARITY OF SHAPE ALONE.. (Made famous by Rupert Sheldrake, etc.). For example there is good physics to the witch creating the right kind of doll to effect a human of the same shape. Or a zodiac map of Orion having the shape of major architecture on Giza, causing a bleed thru of powerful energy.. (across spectra.).
Sub atomic level - smaller than atoms. (Referring mostly in sacred geometry studies to pure geometric models of the symmetries which link bosons - items inside the nucleus. Chemist Moon for example at Univ. Chicago showing the parts inside the nucleus arrange themselves like the platonic solids, even like the shells of the electrons...)
Fusion - point at which many waves can come to phase lock at one "node" / foci. There ALL is sorted. The potential to gather more than 3 oscillating wave systems up to infinite numbers come to ONE point - perfect FUSION - seems to depend on PHI / Golden Ratio wave ratios.
Genetic Memory - In sacred geometrics here, emphasis is on memory in genes as storeable BECAUSE fusion / implosion in DNA 'dodecahedral' perfect Golden Mean PACKING, creates VERY SHAREABLE WAVES. Think of a lightning bolt down the center zipper of blissful / ensouled genetic material able to keep constant modem contact with the morphic resonance of the whole genome central internet library. Perfect relaxion into embedding yielding hi 'baud' (info density transfer) rate to collective mind.
Squeeze - dynamics of all wave systems (all creation), seems to be rigorously describeable as pressure changes in a unversal 'jello' (ether). So how the pattern of "good squeezins" among those waves becomes cookbook to create ANYTHING. Examples: emotion is shape of hug / squeeze . Voltage is another name for pressure/tension electrically - the squeeze. Surviving death or black hole insertion or time travel seems to be simply arranging your wave to be able to survive squeezing with no destruction .. (see also 'scale invariance', & ../scaleinvariant ). Key implication here: WHY is shared compassion IDENTICAL to perfect compression.
Sustainable Wave - patterns among waves (in other words everything that is), which by virtue of symmetry - keep on waving / last forever. Sustainability in architecture for example, ultimately is a pure symmetry issue of how to make ALL structural interference NON-destructive. (Clearly points to self-embedding as the ONLY way archtecture OR data EVER become perfectly compressible and THEREFORE sustainable.)
Charge Radiant - when the emission path for charge or capacitance (or sound or light or.... any spectra).. look like the Sufi heart within heart with wings (see animation), the radiance of that charge can continue forever with no inherent resistance. Acheiving this 'perfect INSIDE is the OUTSIDE', as the mechanism of bliss, is a teachable SYMMETRY skill in how the heart learns to shape it's field. Here fabricating perfect IMPLOSION makes a fire that consumes only what is NOT shareable, and becomes the PHIRE mind 'inhabits'. When you see someone radiant, think: 'was it great caring about others' that lit the fire which sustained itself? How is the electrical solution to radiance the SAME as the psychological one?
To Inhabit: To RECURrently reenter as a wave. "Breath" of el-eye-PHI. (Similar to - to be able to self refer and thus recur.)
Ensoulment - in my view, clearly DNA makes a worm thru light speed up its core zipper. This is an important descriptor of whether memory will survive death, or dream entry, or shamanic journey. I believe soon we will understand a relationship between implosion hygiene in DNA that knows bliss, and what creates that connection to lightning's wormhole, and what religion calls SOUL. (really means: SOL - as in - having the GENETIC means to inhabit the SUN.)
Penetrate Stars - The same symmetry cookbook for waves getting 'screwed in right' to go thru stars, which were the glyphs in STARGATE movie, are the true Enochian alphabet. The gravity furnace in star cores is the only effective star entry slingshot available for gene/gland magnetics gone faster than light (souls). Once we know perfect recursion/embedding solves Einstein's dilemna of perfect implosion, we shall have the map to all heart's of gravity. Recommend keyword search on 'landscape zodiac' for examples of how star penetration is aided by magnetic maps on the land - sacred space as morphicly universal / archtypal.
Phonon Ponytail - when sound travels in liquid it is call a phonon wave. When the heart sounds trails thru living cells it leaves eddy's in the liquid current which are literally the decision tree for DNA braiding.. which looks like a loving pony tail, when there is love. DNA's decision tree selecting which codons get access to replicate, is therefore literally a (n emotional) matter of the HEART! Morphology - SHAPE ology. Morph also means to CHANGE shape.. shape 'shifting'. In our unified field cosmology we say since everything is made of the same universal substance, SHAPE (morphology) is the ONLY thing we have EVER had the privelege of NAMING. (Important to remember when you start understanding how the hearts philosopher's stone turns other atoms into gold. / biological transmutation is at heart limited only by the steerage INTENTION provides to waves!)
Vorticity - The study of what happens to all waves shortly after you pull the plug in your bathtub: a vortex forms. The shape of where each molecule goes in a path down the vortex throat is a rich study in ' how vorticity TRANSLATES movement' from a line in one plane to a circle in a perpendicular one. The perfect way to do this is GOLDEN MEAN ("yellow brick road to oz") and in my view originates the fine structure constant. Unpacking - only certain shapes can unfold perfectly forever - consult a rose for details, then steer your heart accordingly?
Gene Pools - Everyone into the POOL, the water's fine. The ocean accepts all rivers, but sets the final level. Because DNA is so implosive, it operates informationally within planetary gravity bubbles like ours, from a common library core. This is particularly true when enough relaxation happens to embed and ground.
Fractality - Amount of self-similarity. When the pattern inside is self similar to the pattern outside. Then the pattern can RECUR and recur and recur. Example: heart within heart valentine eternal zoom. Example 2: Fern tree looks like 1 branch looks like 1 leaf looks like 1 leaf tip, looks like....
Compassion / Compression - Getting the information pattern of a feeling outside your body to share a space non-destructively with an electrical feeling INSIDE your body, becomes ultimately (& 'topologically inside out'), a simple problem of perfect COMPRESSION. It is thrilling that we can now TEACH that - when HEART harmonics create the 'embedable' Golden Mean harmonics at BLISS / compassion moments!
Coherence - In a laser, when the light waves all get 'columnated' like soldiers walking in step. Makes them more able to travel further together since they lose less 'spin' on the way. Heart's get electrically COHERENT when emotion gets COHERENT. Heart feedback (2nd order frequency signatures) measure and teach this skill. ('Little Johnny you stay in the corner until your heart harmonic shows you have become coherent - emotionally intelligent- again' ) discussion:
Chaos - what happens when waves have no boundary conditions. (disorder / opposite of awareness / unable to recur). Versus:
Fractality - what happens when waves survive the ultimate boundary condition - infinite compression. (same as awareness / able to recur).
"Blue fire": the collected cellular accumulations of coherent ultra-violet or blue light. Because this blue light drives DNA and mediates the most orderly metabolism, it is in a sense an ultimate product of cell biology. When gathered among glands for whole body process or massage, this blue fire becomes the stuff of eros, orgone, and sexuality. Attention/ foreplay/ massage gathers it like a snake charmed, first to the glands around the base of the spine, the so called "blue dish" . Then, if the base of the spine is open, and properly tilted, and if the heart and gland sonics are massaging the envelope sonically, they can be pumped up the spine like a straw, exploding sweetness and growth into the upper brain and crown chakra. In addition to a sweet reward natural feedback, this precipitates a field which feeds coherent nutrient to the larger Earth grid..
Braiding: in the sense of your lovers pony tail, only certain wave(weave)lengths will fit upon the length of the tail compared to the number of hairs. If the number of weaves fit the nest, then you may be able to braid the braid... of the braid. Each time a much longer wave is nested in a disciplined or "phase locked" fashion. On biological surfaces, this means that the information of worlds of much larger size can reach their inertia into the biology which has found a way to integrate or contain wavelengths the size of... whole glands or even continents.. into living cells. This is how emotions program DNA, and even Schumann resonance Earth waves get into trees, informing Earth's biomass of the needs of Earth as a ringing bell inviting tuning.
Ecstatic process: any activity centering mind into body and perception in such a way as to bring all awareness into the present. This results in a concentric wave nesting of the "fractal attractor" of attention. This phase locks or brings to focus at one point, waves of increasing cascades of different length. In quantum or wave terms, this engages the principle of self-organization among pressure waves which occurs whenever they are brought to focus. This is because in wave interference patterns drawn to the focal point attracted by symmetry, order self replicates, and disorder SELF-destructs. Ecstatic process uses the activities of symmetry making in the geometry of awareness, to get attention/awareness so focused or phase locked that worlds within worlds of wave length and "embodiment" converge to share inertia or mind. The symmetry or pattern making activity necessary to attract this critical "mass" of awareness or wave front centers is enacted in the human condition on rollercoasters, in dance and ritual, in sexuality, tantra and kundalini, etc. When we get a handle on the inertia centers of wave fields of increasing size, we can make our feelings felt in larger worlds. The wave geometry or shape of feelings, thus get leverage eventually upon whole bioregions, planets, ... longer waves. When we attempt to gain this symmetry making power among waves externally by adding symmetry to synapse withchemically induced ecstatcy we make certain sacrifices. Unable to fabricate our own ecstacy, we induce a fraction of the chemistry which normally just mediates instead of induces the superconduction in the brain. Brain coherence without the resonance linkage and pure intention to the larger mind, is like a top spun up without first balancing the spin point. Only the heart has enough symmetry to lock/touch the pressures and prepare the field. Human cells, and human cultures cannot survive without the informing context of disciplined ecstatic process. Formerly ecstacy was taught only by religion and cults. Now, as cancer and AIDS spread exactly where cultural ecstacy and ritual are forgotten, we must teach this outer and inner spiritual dance because the lives of our children depend on it.
Coherence: (Co-here-and-see). and coherent emotion. Same meaning in math, in hydronamics (wave theory), and in poetry: all the meanings or waves fit one nest in order. Suggestive of columnation, cascading, phase locking or phase discipline. Onset coherence in light is a laser, in emotion is a piezoelectric glandular mediated real felt motion ready to waltz up and down the ladder of wave ratio between worlds. There is a relationship between the poetic, the optical, the mathematical definitions of coherence. Further, it suggests our new technique of second order FFT (frequency signature OF the frequency signature), as a powerful way to access, measure, quantify, feedback, and teach COHERENCE. Consider the heart's distribution of voltage waves as if it were a simple light beam trying hard to become so powerful as to be worthy to be called "a laser". Then our question about measuring heart coherence becomes the same one as a laser optics physicist attempting to predict themoment at which a light beam became "coherent" enough to penentrate distances like a laser. The internal "coherence" or columnation of phases within the single beam would determine how penetrating was that beam.
So too with the heart. We know that the heart electricities effect the immune system and the environment. Therefore the more sustainable these heart "waves", the more effective in bending their environment. So we need a way to teach people to make their heart "waves" sustainable, that is: able to reach further without collapsing as waves. We provide this "heartlink" as a tool to measure this "coherence", and feed it back in such a way as to make it teachable.
The first peak of the second order FFT clearly rises animatedly as a persons heart coherence or heart harmonics rise in the first fft. The key step in realizing the technical meaning of the word coherece, in this regard, is to understand that a SINGLE wave or parameter in a technical sense, does not HAVE coherence. Note below, in the physics literature: definition of coherence:
"Coherence--A mathematical algorithm expressing a quantitative measure of the spatial or temporal relationships between two or more parameters. Simple coherence is the ratio of the square of the absolute magnitude of the cross spectral density function between two parameters and the product of the power spectral densities for each individual parameter. (For a generalized definition of coherence, including multiple and partial coherence, see Goodman, 1965.)" TWO parameters usually are COMPARED to talk about coherence. So, we could not describe the ekg as a wave as having coherence IF we think of it as a single parameter. However, if we were to consider each of the sine waves arranged in the complex series we call the frequency signature or power spectra or FFT ( of the heart voltage) , THEN we could talk about the COHERENCE BETWEEN those internal harmonics. THIS is indeed what I believe this second order frequency plot (fft) does for the heartlink. Specifically, that the height or amplitude of the first peak of that plot, is a measure of whether those harmonics of the first FFT are evenly spaced (OR LITERALLY PHASE DISCIPLINED or coherent). What indeed is powerful here is that this technique of taking the second order FFT OF ANY OSCILLATOR , now can be understood as a way to quantify the INTERNAL harmonic COHERENCE OF ANY OSCILLATOR. What happens practically, is that the second FFT CHECKS to see if the space or PHASE between the harmonics of the first FFT are even or disciplined. If yes, then the amplitude of the first peak of the second FFT MEASURES THAT PHASE COHERENCE. In effect, this becomes an elegant tool to quantify and teach coherence.
Embedability (Idealized Recursion): The ability of a short wave to embed or nest non destructively in a larger one. Similar to Fractality. See how this is IMMERSIVE, in the sense it allows one biological oscillator to enter another. To begin the process is SELF RE-Entry, optimized by PHI, the Golden Mean..
Similar to : Wave geometry which can SURVIVE COMPRESSION NON-DESCTRUCTIVELY. This is a geometric wave picture of empathy and compassion. To Inhabit is to Embed, which is the same as "getting inside of" in order to steer. This empathic path actually starts with the electricity of the heart LEARNING TO MAKE THE FRACTAL WHICH STARTS WITH THE ELECTRICAL DIMPLING OR TURNING INSIDE OUT.
Fractal (fractality/fractal attractor): when the small part of a pattern contains a miniature of the whole pattern, it is said to be self-embedded, or recursive. This kind of symmetry among waves, permit the long, to cascade right into the same pattern in the short wave, creating a cascade or vortex or attractor. This IS Ability to Embed; EMBEDABILITY, which is the wave mechanic skill to center yourself in a wave form and steer it= TO INHABIT. (mathematically identical to compassion/empathy)
The self-sameness of the symmetry of the nucleus to the symmetry of the electron shell, for example permits the scalar spin vortex "translation of vorticity"(turning from long to short wave) we call gravity. The inertia which passes inside out through center, gives us identified in the wave lengths out here, the illusion that gravity's cascade goes only one way. In reality what has been folded inside out into finer order in the center of atoms and planets, in the unified field of gravity's wave cascade, becomes the bloodstream passed between planets in erotic play. This self-same scalar wave cascade "fractal attractor" by symmetry, also makes up the field nesting we call consciousness, which is born of and defined by recursion itself. The more we are occupied in our attention by the at-first-in-principle of self-embedded IAM THAT I AM, the more the fields of consciousness nest and are leveraged by our "mind". The purpose of the ONENESS when present in one node of the hologram, draws the inertia of all to it. Thus true power is self-limiting by pure intention (or symmetry) inside itself.
Fractionation: (as opposite of fractality): when the order of a complex woven kind of self organizing.. anything.. is chopped up into little pieces... which all the kings horses and all the kings men can't put back together again. Your best picture has no meaning when rendered into little pieces. How can we be nourished after we chop up all the order in our grains and vegetables before we consume them. The long wave order IS the food. Apple sauce has no tingle, only biting into the whole apple adds that kind of spin to you. Among waves, spin is the only catchment for memory. The context of the long wave is not present after the air or the water is passed through a screen or a sieve. It becomes fractionated, unbraided, and lifeless. Fractionation in cultures is called: a-part-meant, and it occurs when the long magnetic grid braids of earth are chopped up by cities where geomancy and grid engineering are unknown. The skin of Earth becomes cancerous this way. Geometry of Pressure: since the unified field tells us of only one essentially compressible medium, then the universe is literally one contiguous folded surface and a "geometry of pressure". Tesla called voltage simply tension or pressure. Electromagnetic voltage modulates the three other supposed "separate" and "fundamental" forces of physics. (Even gravity becomes magnetic in the monopole- cascade by ratio). We should not permit our physics to fractionate our awareness into the schizophrenia of imagining more than one substance to our universe. No data ever truly supported the hypothesis that more than one compressible unified field existed in the universe. We can see and feel that we the medium, are the message.
Grok: in the sci-fi sense of to encounter an idea, surround it with your beingness of attention, "consume it's perspective", and understand it all at once "of a piece".. this is the "long wave" way of knowing, as opposed to atomized, piecemeal, fractionated dissections of knowing.. short waves.
Inertia: the tendancy for movement to continue in its path. We measure the amount of inertia stored by waves when persuaded by symmetry to go in circles, and we call this mass or matter.
Lo-phi (love). When the nest of electrical and sound pressure fields around the heart converge in golden mean ratio wave nests, then unlimited information transfer between worlds can cascade. Waves find this arithmetic and geometric heterodyne or beat note non-interference pattern, most touch permissive. EL-(the turn or phase shift) (in)LO-(frequnecy)PHI-(ratio). The PHI or golden mean ratio has been found in the frequency between harmonics of the heart at the moment of sending love, and (in the "Sentics" measurements of emotion) in the ratio of the moment of maximum pressure in the shape of the hug or squeeze you give to send love. The soft V sound in love suggests the fiveness from whose square root PHI is derived, and from which the wave softness or touchability of love radiates.
Recursion/Embeddedness/ Fractality: Suppose a short little wave would like to nest cozily and non-destructively on a larger carrier wave. The ratio of that "embedding" or braiding of a short on long wave would be something like the Phi-lotactic branching algorhythmn of tree ness. In fact the first fractals looked like fern trees. The ratio of a short wave which can best embed on a long is in Phi or Golden Mean proportion. This is the best nesting algorhythmn for waves to share spin non-destructively. In a computer program, a "do loop" which can nest inside another, inside another, infinitely, could produce infinite recursion, or self-iteration. Irving Dardik calls this expression of a turn inside a turn: "super-looping". In a geometric sense when pattern or foldedness can nest inside itself layer in layer, this becomes the fingerprint of fractality.
Non-Destructive Interference: As all waves or frequencies cross each other in the universe, they are not just ships passing in the night. Each time they truly cross paths and "share spin", they have kids. The making of children among waves is called (appropriately) "conjugal" relations. This means they coming into the touch or focus point for two waves, creates a continuous SYSTEM of interference. This is called "heterodyning" or beat note interference. What's neat is that each time waves do this crossing and touching, they must ADD each others wave lengths repeatedly, if the wave lengths of those children waves is to still fit the pattern of the wave nest and not fight. When the continuous repeated adding of the wave lengths is RECURSIVE (able to always RECUR), this effectively means that in addition to adding each others wave lengths (AND velocities), that the waves begin to both ADD AND MULTIPLY each other AT THE SAME TIME. This produces the perfection of this EMBEDDING OR NESTING, which is a BRANCHING PATTERN which is repeatedly PENT (re-pents), in all PHI RATIO. This PERFECT BRANCHING in all PHI ratio in NATURE is called "PHI-llotaxis, and it the way leaves unfold in plants based on the GOLDEN MEAN, to PERFECTLY SHARE the light. (Later this branch was called SCION, or the Priori de scion.. jon, john.. perfect branching in the blood). So as all waves pack, they must arrange themselves into a symmetry (a pattern) where their inertia, their "nodes" do not cancel each other. In order to get the maximum number of wave nodes or peaks "nested" in ALL CONSTRUCTIVE interference, branching by GOLDEN MEAN ratio- ELIMINATES DESTRUCTIVE ADDING AND MULTIPLYING OF THOSE WAVES. The result is "in-PHI-knit" all CONSTRUCTIVE interference which in the long wave phi ratio (lo-phi wave) is CALLED: "permission to touch" for waves! Note that the wave form for love on the HeartLink and in the Sentic music literature appears to both use the GOLDEN RATIO interval.
Recursive or recursion: (see also non-destructive wave interference): When any system or wave is taught to re-enter itself in such a way that it keeps coming back to the same center point, that steerage for spin pattern, is said to be "able to recur". Thing of the little bit of magnetism coming out the top of your heart like a squeezed beet. When the magnetic squirt gun learns how to send the head of it's energy worm back down around the vortex donut in such a way that it is never lost on the spin path back into itself, it is then "self-embedded", or RECURSIVE. (See ANU/Heart/Heart of Sun 7/5 spin perfect implosion slop knot clairvoyance maps
This in-side out skill to steer a wave back into itself is also called SELF-reference. This is the wave geometry of self awareness. A golden mean spiral is the only way a wave can re-enter ITSELF non-destructively. So to re-cur and thus self-reenter self-aware, is the skill to make magnetism squirt into that perfect GOLDEN MEAN valentine.. the EM(bed)PATH.
Self-Not/Self: Has been used to describe the membrane of separateness or the cell wall or the human skin, which make up the immune system. As a wave mechanic, all dividing membranes are comprised of woven fields whose phase coherence or wave order determines how long till the bubble pops. Add spin and you add life to the bubble. The index to which spins can be added to the surface of a bubble, is which spins can be supoerposed on the surface of symmetry itself. Forests get a sonic skin when the bioacoustic habitat contains ALL frequencies. Emotions missing from the spectra of the cell membranes surface, tell us which wave length doorways are unlocked in the self-not self.
The Mathematical name for the principle that cell membrances are composed of only the waves which "make music"/phase lock, together, is called "Structural Stability and Morphogenesis". In human terms this means that membranes- self/not-self are neat woven blankets which occur when the waves of emotion/feeling nest in harmony. Practically, this means that if there is one harmonic missing from your voice ("Signature Sound Works"), or one harmonic missing from your brainwaves (Marty Wuttke/the end of addiction), or one emotion missing from your choice of what you can FEEL, then there is a hole in your blanket, or rather, cell membrance.
Self-Reference/Self-Awareness: You were getting angry, then you became aware, that you were AWARE you were getting angry... then you became aware that you were aware that you were aware.... you were getting angry. Each time you got outside youself to look at your self, you got more perspective or context in your understanding of your own anger. As a result you had more ability to steer the direction of your emotion with a large horizon of awareness. The only angle at which a wave can re-enter itself or refer to itself non-destructively is the phi spiral. This then is the optimal geometry of self reference or self awareness. It becomes measureable in the magnetic angle of the hearts "wings" at the moment of compassion or embedding. It becomes evident in the PHI harmonics of the brain and heart at the moments of peak awareness.
Red Alert! Red AlerT Advisory!
Glitters!Glitters and clawses!
feathers!feather more feathers and scales!
Newageofactivism.com Book Club proudly announces
CliCK HRE for a generous preview of the book, and be flabbargasted and beside myself again, and agains, by the undisputed greatness, Ay Cadaho@We Love that Dan Winter #boytoy#crush! tickle!tickle!snuggles..uuuh, ahhh, express yourself...Prrrsss
I am so cute and We know it!
Okay, Bye All My Best!
May god bless you
Divine Mother protect you May you always follow Dharma
Bless by the light