Tuesday, October 2, 2012
New Age Of Activism Artistic Statement
Om Yum Namaha Boddhisattvaya Infinite Lotus 666
seeding and blossoming simultaneously
1. We admitted that we are powerful divine sparks of love and light, perfect and flawless, and that are our-lives are priceless.
2. We came to awaken that there is a power greater than our mind that glues/blends all life together that is non-judmentaal, forgiving, and non-violent, and loving, and sweet and harmonious,
3. We have made a conscious choice to trust and turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understand her, him. or it
4. We made a conscious searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves embracing all our actions, as gifts and blessings for our higher education and the evolution of all that is, without any form of judgment towards our lives other people, and other life forms .
5. We admitted to G-d, to ourselves, and to another human being that we are co-creators of our reality, that we are simply fabulous, amazing, wonderful, really attractive, and sexy, very sensitive, naive, very loving, very creative and awesome. We recognize and acknowledge that ourth sexuality is one of ourth most beautiful sacred divine gifts and blessings from All that is. We are very appreciative and respectful of our sexual energy, and other human beings sexuality/sexual energy, and their sexual boundaries, and their sexual choices. We understand, the meaning of the word, No. We understand the meaning of the word, Yes. We don't have sexual intercourse with minors also known as children. We don't have sexual intercourse with animals, insects, wild beasts or technology. We don't have sexual intercourse with other species from other star systems. We are celibate and abstinent. We admitted that we are very honorable, truthful, non-judgemental, passionate, awesome and divine, and that we feel that the earth is like really important and stuff, and like totally necessary, and so is all of nature, including all the animals, and the insects, minerals, and things like for realz, and like the trees, and the rainforest, are crucial and essential for our health and stuff, and that the forces of nature are simply, wow! amazing, and uncontrollable, and unpredictable, and very important too, and that these forces are constantly changing simply beautiful, and very, very passionate, and unapologetic, and forgiving and gentle, and they don't care if we think they are awesome or not.
6.We are entirely ready for God to remove all programming of separation. judgement, and fear in our own life, and in our surrounding environments effortlesly.
7.We humbly ask G-d to transmute all programming of separation and fear such as all forms of fear violence, anger, jealousy, resentments, grudges, doubts, vengeance, revenge, vindictiveness. shame and judgment of our lives and judgement of other people and lifeforms.
8. We made a list of all the most beautiful things and stuff in life, understanding that there is a divine purpose for our life, and every single life form in creation and it's frequency. We embrace our life completely. We appreciate our health, and our peace of mind. We appreciate our physical bodies, all our organs, glands, nerves, bones, tissues, cells and all the organisms that exist within our bodies harmoniously. We appreciate our ability to breath, see, to hear, to speak, to smell, to feel, to walk, to run, to climb, to sit, to jump, to swim, to sleep, to wake up. to eat, to drink, to digest everything we ingest through our body in harmony, our ability to urinate, and defecate, our ability to procreate. We appreciate our emotions and feeling and our reactions. We appreciate the air breath, the water we drink, the fire we use to cook and keep our bodies warm, the opulence and fertility of the soil where beautiful flowers seed and blossom, even in a murky pond, and all the yummy, fruits and vegetables that are cultivated on this earth, We acknowledge the divine and sacred purpose of the animals that sacrifice their lives and their offspring daily for our nourishment, pleasure, and sport, and the animals that agreed to be pets and be kept at home, and the others that are locked up in cages for scientific experimentation and those living in zoos, or shelters the rest that realm free in the cities, forest, jungles, deserts, and oceans, and we say thank you for your love, We appreciate the radiance of the sunlight, the brilliance of the moonlight, the magnificence of the sky, the beauty of color of all form, sounds, shapes, the beautiful sound of children's laughter, the innocence and wonder that is forever present in our lives no matter what age we are, or life form. the beauty and wisdom of senior citizens also known as elders in some cultures, the sacred and divine purpose of people with disabilities, and we say thank you for your love. We recognize, and appreciate that We are so infinitely blessed to be in human bodies at this time, co-existing with boundless lifeforms, and that we are all worthy of the infinite and boundless divine love, harmony of G-d as we understand her/him/it.
9. We continue to embrace our life, and All life-forms, human or not and to take personal inventory, and take responsibility for our own creations while remaining non-judgnmental.
10. We sought through prayer and meditation our conscious and direct contact with G-d as we understand she/he/it embracing ourselves as we are open to receive the infinite wisdom, compassion, kindness, and sweetness of G-d in ever moment with every breath.
12. Awakening to the realization that there is one god. We carry our message of infinite appreciation for all of our gifts and blessings bestowed upon us since we begun incarnation on this earth on behalf of our educational pursuits, we are infinitely thankful that we are now graduating into non-existance and so it is..
13. We understand that as we write, read and remember this words and phrases during our day, and night we are consciously programming this inspired divine realizations in our mind. We are appreciative of all of our health, and vocational skills.