Time seems to fly when we are having fun and living in the moment, and seems to slow down when we are bored, unfulfilled or in pain.
We are here on a journey of evolvement and experience “quote unquote” even if your life may not seem it. As time passes by memories and influences of our true nature at a high level get filtered down into our conscious energy/ mind, although we may not realize this, and is one of the reasons why each year that passes seems quicker than the previous one.
The message we are being told is that time as we know it does not exist and is an illusion created for our space time reality here on earth in order to experience life fully.
Many people believe that time is constant, a second is a second, a minute is a minute, however our general experience of time is exponential, it gets faster with each passing year. Using the laws of time we can make it elastic and flexible – speeding it up or slowing it down as we wish.
In ultimate reality time does not exist as we know it, past, present and future occur simultaneously – No experience at all and all of the experience at once, a paradox.
“Our experience of real time is not what we see but what we feel”
Some ideas to create more time
1) Realize that you have enough time to accomplish your tasks
2) Focus fully in the present moment, deciding what you want to achieve at the time. (have a plan of action)
3) Imagine your task completed before you start.
4) Do not rush or get flustered, do the opposite, relax and breathe slowly
5) Don’t have a clock in your immediate vision to enable you to be in the moment.
6) Eliminate outside distractions.
7) Put your task into perspective, it is not a matter of life or death.
Some ideas to speed up time
1) Nothing speeds up time more than being positive and joyful
2) Do something you enjoy.
3) Daydream a little
4) Think about your other goals and tasks.
5) Think about what you have done
6) Speak to a friend or collegue
“When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity“