1.Parvathi came to serve her Lord Shiva, seated on a beautiful Mount Kailas; With deep devotion she bowed Her head, In reverent voice she said;
2. I surrender to Thee, O adorable Lord, Supreme teacher of the Universe Eternally pure, O highest God, Please teach me of the Satguru.
3. Shiva spoke to Goddess Parvathi. "Thou art That,' it has been proclaimed; No one's ever asked this boon but Thee, But I'll give it to everyone.
4. I am revealing, O beautiful one The mystery of the universe; God is not different from the Satguru, In Truth they're always One.
5. Penance, vows and sacrifice, Pilgrimages and charity leave the seeker in ignorance, Who knows not the Guru's worth.
6. The Guru is verily consciousness, there is no doubt He is absolute; Thus a wise man who seeks the truth, Will find it in his Satguru.
7. Because of doubt and ignorance Truth is hidden from the scattered mind; Guru removes it with His light; The Divine Mother is revealed.
8. When a devotee serves at his masters feet,
All his sins will be washed away; His peaceful mind will reflect the Self; In Love I disclose to Thee.
9.Drink the water from Guru's feet, Take the prasad which He leaves for Thee; Repeat His mantram reverently, Meditate On His form Divine.
10. All holy rivers and sacred spots. Holy trees and holy lands, Reside in the water from the Guru's Feet;
Salutations I offer Him.
11. On His form meditate all day; Sing in thy heart his Holy name;
Follow His teachings carefully;
Let the mind ever rest on Him.
12. Supreme knowledge from Guru's lips,
Can be realized through His grace alone;
Inside the heart keep His precious love,
As a wife keeps His husband there.
13.Forget the role that you play in life;
Let go of status, success and fame;
In each situation in which you are placed,
Remember the Guru's name.
14. Not gods or demos of any realm,
know the wisdom of the Satguru;
But serve Him with purest love
His knowledge will bloom in Thee.
15. The syllable "Gu" represents darkness;
The syllable "Ru" stands for radiant light;
There is no doubt Guru is the Lord;
He dispels darkness with His Light.
16. "Gu" is illusory changing world;
That which appears to be real to men "Ru" is the Supreme Consciousness,
Ever free from maya's veil.
17. With unshaking faith the wise men say,
there nothing higher than the Satguru
Everything He could possible use,
The aspirant should offer Him.
18. Devotees should try to please their lord with all the gifts they offer Him to win His gifts forever more
dedicate Thy life to him
19. Continually serve the Satguru
In every thought and word and deed; prostate fully in front of Him. without reservation in thy mind.
20. Surrender all to the Satguru Body, senses, and vital force; let go thy hold of your relatives Offer him Thy very soul,
21. Guru frees soul from the Tree of Life,
Lifting them heights divine;
Even those drowning in the depths of pain Salutations I offer Him.
22.He is the first cause of the world;
The bridge to cross the worldly sea;
The source of knowledge is in Him;
Salutation to the Satguru.
23.With His crystal stick of divine knowledge, The Guru opens the blind man's eyes;
Veiled by clouds of ignorance,
Guru makes Him see again.
24. Thou art my mother and my father too;
Thou art my brother, Thou art my friend;
Thou art my knowledge, Though art my wealth;
My light of lights Thou art.
25. The Guru's existence makes life go on;
He is the sun by whose whose light we live;
His love makes all love possible;
Salutations I offer Him.
26. He enables the mind to perceive this world;
Although we can't know Him with the mind;
Waking, dreaming and deepest sleep.
27. He's known only when we do not know Him;
Those who claim to. know Him not;
Nothing else but He exists;
Salutations to the Satguru.
28. Verily Though art the primal cause;
Though men see you as an effect You are cause and effect in one,
Salutations I offer Thee.
29. Supreme form of Guru is pure Nectar
To one with the eye of discrimination;
A blind man's eyes cannot see the sun
So is His glory hid.
30. To meditate on the Guru's form, is to meditate on the ever pure;
To chant with devotion the Guru's name
is to chant Lord Chiva's name.
31. A speck of dust from Master's feet,
Forms a bridge o'er the sea of change;
All our delusions can be undone;
Worship Him in everyone.
32. His dance creates and nourishes the world;
He penetrates the essence of scripture too;
Ignoring wealth, His eyes are fixed,
ever on the final goal.
33. His glance is the pillar that supports the world;
It showers compassion and grace on all;
Permeated by the bliss of consciousness,
May His glance enlighten me.
34. The word "guru" is the best mantram,
As pure as the gold refined by fire,
Tested fully in reason's flame
Forever protects us from death.
35. He appears to move though He does not move; He appears as near though He's faraway;
He is within and without as well;
He resides in the hearts of all.
36. I am stainless and totally pure,
Before the stars and galaxies;
Even before creation of life,
Blissful and imperishable
37. Always remember the Satguru;
Knowledge dawns through His gracious light;
Through the scriptures or inference
Or Through one's experience.
38. O Parvathi, to Thee I speak
This theme on which though should reflect;
Thy heart is pure, Thy mind serene,
So the Truth shall dawn in Thee.
39. The crest-jewel's of all scriptures,
Serve but to decorate the Guru's feet He is the sun with His rays of light,
He opens the Lotus of Truth.
40. By merely remembering the Satguru,
Spontaneous knowledge will dawn in Thee;
Attaining Him,All will be attained
salutations I offer Him
41. He is peace and Bliss supreme Transcending all He is without stain;
Beyond sounds, visions and bondages;
Salutations I offer Him.
42. Through the fire of self-knowledge
Accumulated Karmas from all past lives.
Have been erased by the flame of Truth
Salutations to the Satguru.
43. No Truth is higher than the satguru
Nothing purifies more than service to Him
Nothing realized could be higher than Him
Salutations to the Satguru
44. My Guru is the Lord of the Universe
My Guru is the Master of all the worlds;
My self is the self of everything
Salutations to the Satguru.
45. The root of meditation is the Guru's form;
The root of worship, the Gurus's feet;
The root of mantram is the Guru's word;
The root of freedom is His grace.
46. He has no beginning; He is without end;
God and Guru are always One;
Nothing is higher than the Satguru.
Salutations I offer Him.
47. The Guru can protect from the Lord's anger;
But none cane saved from the Guru's wrath;
Therefore strive with all thy Thy heart,
To find refuge at the Guru's feet.
48. The Whole Universe is contained in Him;
He creates, sustains and destroys it too;
Nothing but Himself in this world exists;
Prostrations to the Satguru.
49. Realization of the Self in You,
Is Won though devotion to the Satguru;
Nothing is greater; He is alone;
Meditate on Him- His grace is won;.
50. Though one is endowed with self discipline;
learning and strength may have been acquired;
One still spins on illusions wheel,
Due to ego and selfish pride.
51. Not even gods in heaven are free;
Not angels nor spirits on astral planes;
Bondage ties down even the saints,
if thy'll not serve the Satguru.
52. Supreme Goddess, O Parvathi,
Meditate on Guru ceaselessly;
pleasures and comforts will be Yours;
Liberation will open its doors.
53. I remember my Guru who is Brahman;
I speak of my Guru who is Brahman;
Surrender to my Guru who is Brahman;
I serve Him as Brahman too.
54. Salutations to the Supreme One;
Full of bliss and happiness;
Knowledge personified, infinite,
Eternal, pure and free.
55. He is the goal of "Thou art That"
The Witness of All the Universe;
Free from nature's qualities,
Beyond the finite mind.
56. His form is seated on a throne divine;
In the lotus of Thy heart;
He shines like the moon, bestowing boons.
He awakens the conscious mind.
57. At dawn remember the Satguru,
The two-eyed, two armed Lord of peace;
In the Lotus of the mind He dwells,
Giving fearlessness to everyone
58. Service To the Guru brings highest joy;
Service to the Guru brings highest joy!
This is the word of Lord Shiva;
This what Lord Shiva says!
59. When one meditates on his Satguru,
Knowledge comes to him naturally;
One becomes aware of his own freedom;
Through the grace of the Satguru.
60. Purify the thoughts within Thy mind;
By following the path which the Guru shows;
Free your mind of all desires;
Get released from the senses grasp.
61. The essence is the object to know;
What perceives is subjective mind;
Understand the essence of knower and known;
Unlock liberation's door.
62. Amongst the Scripture's weighty words
None is as mighty as the word "Guru"
It's holy power is surpassed by none;
It awakens the highest state.
63. One who serves his Guru faithfully,
Though unaware of scriptures laws,
He is truly a Sanyasin
Orange robes are not the sign
64. As a bright lamp lights an unlit lamp
So the Guru imparts His Truth
Through his Grace we become Aware
of the nameless formless One.
65. Prostrations to Sat Chid Ananda,
Without distinctions the One Supreme
He abides in his own true self
Ever lasting perfect and whole
66. Beyond the beyond he is the highest One;
Eternal bestower of happiness;
He lives in the center of your heart.
Like a crystal pure and bright
67. The pure mind reflects it's own image,
Like a mirror that is straight and clean;
Consciousness and bliss are our own True Self,
Shinning deep within.
68.Unite with all the universe,
by knowing that which is the source;
Nothing else can compare to this
Everything else is unreal.
69. After Knowing one's own True Self,
Which is unveiled through the Guru's grace
Attachments and desires fall away
in his own peace men is free.
70. Enjoy everything that comes to you,
whether is great, small or nothing at all;
Accept it All with a tranquil mind.
Free from anxiety.
71. After Knowing what can be known,
At once-bound soul can become divine;
It does not matter where he may be;
His heart will rest in peace.
72. Now Parvathi, You've been shown the way;
The Guru's words Thou must obey;
Devotion, dedication, and meditation,
lead a man to Salvation.
73. I have revealed the Truth to Thee;
It is contained in this song;
Repeat it daily with reverence
Overcome All worldliness
74. Infinite treasures will be obtained,
Through repeating this song of love;
All obstacles will be overcome;
Deprivations will end for Thee.
75. It helps eradicate all disease
It opens to success and wealth;
All can be captivated by your charm,
if you sing this sacred song.
76. Sing this song with one pointedness,
While seated on a mat of grass,
Or if this is not available a folded blanket is fine.
77. This mantram destroys all our bondages,
And helps one to realize his own true freedom;
Thus one becomes the king of kings,
and verily the light of lights.
78. All virtues manifest in Thee,
Powers of speech will be granted too;
Undesired karmas will be erased;
Thy capacity to serve will grow.
79. Health, thy birthright, will be renewed,
with prosperity, peace and happiness;
sing this song with desireless;
realize that you are free.
80. All benefits from this Guru's Hymn,
No matter what faith, color, caste or creed;
The Truth is the same however told;
Serve the Guru in everyone.
81. Sing this song in a peaceful place,
Free from distracting disturbances,
Where the sea laps against the shore,
Near a river or temple pure
82. Worldly desires will be washed away;
From Maya's traps thou will be freed;
to cut the bonds of birth and death,
Bathe Thyself in this Guru's song.
83. The gods reside where the Guru Lives;
A heaven on earth is manifest;
They are his constant company,
Near his residence they abide.
84. Whether standing, sitting or reclining
Awake, asleep or in a car;
However one may move around,
sing this sacred Guru song
85. Sing this love song reverently,
With sincerity and regularity
All that know thee wilt be blest;
You never need to be reborn.
86. The limited expands to unlimited,
Like the river flows into the sea;
Milk is the same in a jar or cup;
Man and God are Forever One.
87. The wise man knows equanimity,
Unaffected by night or day;
It matter not what work he does,
His mind is always calm.
88. Within himself, he rests in bliss,
The state of supreme Consciousness;
With dedication and devotion too,
He ceaselessly serves the Lord.
89. There is no prayer that can compare,
To the prayer that I give to Thee;
This is true; This is verily true!
There is no higher doctrine known.
90. The Guru is absolute, Supreme God.
The highest penance is faith in Him,
In His teachings and service too;
Guru is the highest Truth.
91. Blessed are all the relatives,
Blessed are the ancestors,
Of one who serves the Satguru;
Such a soul is rare indeed.
92. The Guru is beyond a doubt,
Our body, senses and breath of life:
Our father, mother and loved ones too;
He is our eternal Wealth.
93. When one satisfies the Satguru
All God's grace is easily won;
Scores of lifetimes sacrifice,
Yield their fruits when He is pleased.
94. Through austerities and disciplines,
One may gain some strength and power:
But such a one is unfortunate
Who serves not the Satguru.
95. To the Satguru's Lotus feet,
Make Thy purest pilgrimage;
The sacred temples and holy lands,
Are contained in Him.
96. Victory over death is won,
By him who sings this sacred song;
He will accomplish all his works,
Salvation he will attain.
97. Please share this song which I offer Thee,
With those who seek the Eternal Truth,
To those who are pure of heart and mind,
Those who have sincerity.
98. This song of Lord Shiva to Parvathi,
Reminds us where our every thought should be;
I offer this to Thee, O adorable lord,
Thy Grace is my hearts reward;
Thy Presence is my heart's reward.
Om Shaanti, Shaanti, Shaanti
a tribute to the guru and disciple relationship/mentor and disciple relationship/ master and student/ teacher and student relationship inside my heart
In GuruDeva Sweet Love
In His divine grace
In His divine embrace
In His Loving service
Love and Light
Flower petals are offered to the Divine Mother during the Monday night celebration of Navaratri at Yogaville. Navaratri is a festival dedicated to the worship of the Hindu deity Durga. The word Navaratri means 'nine nights' in Sanskrit, nava meaning nine and ratri meaning nights. During these nine nights and ten days, nine forms of Devi are worshipped. The evening ceremonies begin at 7:45 pm in Satsang Hall and continue through Sunday, October 9th, with a final puja (worship ceremony) Monday morning, October 10th, at 9:30 am. All are welcome to attend. Please contact Yogaville reception with any questions: 434-969-3121.
echas chon gocherias, ay, cadajo! ssh...
We will comprehend the word serenity and we will know peace.
New Age Of Activism Forever presents The Holy Vedas!
And it wasen't the bacon, the sausage links, the ham, the eggs, the hash browns, the T-bone steak.
And it wasen't the dirty piles of dishes, and the broken hose head, the heavy trash bags.
And it wasen't the early morning showers, the breathing, the prayers, the ticks,
And it wasen't the very hot dry weather, the snakes, the spiders, the loud noise in the trailer.
And it wasn't the human ka, ka, ka, ka, ka, with saw dust, the ditches.
And it wasn't the plane, the train, the buses, the taxis the long walks.
Ay, puchecas, Ay puchecas! Ay, Cachonda! Que! so! Que!so! I'd feels soo baa.
chismes, chismes, Cheese mess! Yums!
Namaste, Nameste, No, Mas, Te!
We continue to recognize excellence NewAgeofactivism.com Forever
Photo of the year
y, se los digo en su ka! y nos seguimos amando!
newageofactivism.com Forever remembers
The moon has set but the sun has not yet risen.
In the chaos of darkness before the dawn
Seeking the light
To dispel the dark clouds from my mind
To find a great tree unbowed by the tempest
I emerge from the earth.
Best of 2015:
Declaration of the United Nations Of Spirit
Constitution of the United Nations of Spirit
Earth’s Heart Temple Kiva. Varsana – Granada Colombia – Raíces de la Tierra 2015Renewal of the Ancestral Word
Principles of Life:
Today we are reborn in the following nine breaths of life:More About The United Nations Of Spirit ( NUE ) click here
More About Sister Giant Click (HERE)